It’s almost time for the second annual REALTIME RENDERING SUMMIT, the place to go for everything related to Unreal, Unity, Houdini, and all other realtime rendering awesomeness.
Starting at 12pm, next Friday (9/8) will be filled with talks, presentations, panels, an after hours social event, and so much more! The RRS will be held in Gardner Commons, room 1900, and will have the following schedule:
• 12:00pm – Collins: Leading Innovation in Simulation (w/ Andy Sain & Layne Christensen from Collins Aerospace)
• 1:00pm – Creating RT3D Experiences with Unity/Houdini (w/Thomas Winkley from Unity)
• 2:00pm – The Hardware/Software Ecosystem for Interactive Realistic Rendering; Past Present, and Future (w/Peter Shirley from Activision)
• 3:00pm – Metahuman Workflows (w/Jared Monsen from Epic Games)
• 4:30pm – Creating Hyper Reality (w/Dana Ware from The Void)
• 6:00pm – Reel Reviews (w/John Moncrief, Thomas Winkley, & Jared Monsen)
• 7:00pm – Social Event & Reel Reviews (w/pizza & socializing)
You can learn more about the event here, and register for it here. (The event is free for everyone, so feel free to spread the word to anyone who might be interested. We are asking those who are attending to register beforehand so we can get a relatively-accurate headcount.)
Please let me know if you have any questions, and we look forward to seeing you next Friday!