EAE Motion Capture Studio Policies
Each motion capture session will require the following:
- Shot List of moves to record
- Moves should be rehearsed prior to the session
- Actor(s) We have 3 motion capture suits. 2 Medium and 1 Large.
- A Director – Just like a film studio. The director will motivate and guide the actor(s)
- Masks and social distancing
- Limited space
- Re-use of suits – We wash the suits after each use. To accommodate more teams or students, consider collaborating with actors from other teams or projects.
Faculty and Staff
Motion Capture Studio Director
EAE Professor (characters, rigging, animation)
15 years industry experience and 16 years teaching. I have been working in Mocap since the mid 1990’s.
I like skiing, mountain biking, motorcycles, and spending time with my family and the dogs.
Asteroids, Half-Life 2, Digital Combat Simulator
Motion Capture Studio TA/Engineer
I love to rock climb, play guitar, and my cat, Calicifer. I would make an excellent Utah Tour Guide; what are you looking for?
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Smash Bros Melee/Ult