Corrinne Lewis, MFA, is an Assistant Professor (Lecturer) for the top-ranked ranked Entertainment Arts & Engineering (EAE) program at the University of Utah, focused on video game development. She is also a current board member for the Utah Digital Entertainment Network (UDEN), works with graduates in starting their independent video game careers and specializes in storytelling and narrative in games.
Courses Taught in Fall 2019
- EAE 1010, Survey of Games, T/TH 3:40 Pm – 5:00 pm, CSC 208
- EAE 3035, Storycrafting for Games, T/TH 12:25 pm – 1:45 pm, GC 2660
- MFA, Vermont College,Writing for Children and Young Adults
- BA, University of Utah, English
- College of Engineering, Spring 2018 Top Teaching Recognition, Spring 2018
- College of Engineering, Top 15 Teaching Recognition, Fall 2015, Fall 2016.
- Zagal, J., Lewis, C. (2015) “Fighting Fantasies: Authoring RPG Gamebooks for Learning Game Writing and Design”, 2015 RPG Summit at the 2015 Digital Games Research Association (DiGRA) Conference, Lüneburg, Germany. May 14-17, 2015.k